Monday, October 10, 2011

Prateik Babbar says he will Patch up Sallu & SRK

Call him overambitious or just plain foolhardy, but Prateik has a dream that he wants to make happen before the release of his next film My Friend Pinto.The actor has vowed to bring the two warring Khans-Shah Rukh and Salman-together.Says the actor, "I can't understand why they're not friends! They're both so comfortable with their stardom and not threatened by anyone else's success. They're wonderful human beings.I know them both and I love them equally. I want to bring them together because I see it as a futile war."Interestingly, the newbie claims to have done what many (more established and respected seniors) in the industry have tried and failed. He alleges that the two superstars have actually agreed to listen to his patch-up plan for them!Wisely, he decides not to reveal all at the moment. "I am not telling you my exact plan because I'm superstitious But, yes, I'm working on it.
On the day of the premiere of my film My Friend Pinto, I hope to be flanked by Salman and Shah Rukh. I even hope they will do a dance with me.... one of peace and friendship."The actor goes on to praise both Khans. "I grew up hero-worshipping both Salman and Shah Rukh. I identify with both of them. Like Salman, I am considered a star-kid. But like Shah Rukh, I feel like an outsider in the film industry," he says.Prateik is confident he will bridge the gap between his two role models."What is their problem with one another? It's all very strange! I am going to get to the bottom of it. Imagine how wonderful it would be if they both become friends... I will manage it."

No comments:

Post a Comment