[Python] StALs v4.38 s60vS60v5/S^3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned.
Version - 4.38.Authors - MaXeL85, Man197.Build date - 01.10.2011.Compatibility - OS Symbian 9.1-9.4.
- russian, ukranian, english.
Status - free.
- is an advanced utility for indicating the final loading of smartphone in different ways.
The program is unique because there are no analogues.
After loading of smartphone, the program will start automatically, perform actions according to settings and closes.
Work going on in the background,
so on the screen you will see nothing.
Description of some menu items:
1) Sound file
- allows you to select the *. mp3 file. Retained only path to a file, so if you delete it then, after launch of the smartfone, program will have nothing to play.
2) System sound
- needs an open full access to the system folders.
3) Warning tones
- if set to"Yes", program works completelywith turned on warning signals in the current profile, with turned off signals not working sound and vibration, all other functions work. If set to "No", program ignores warning signalsand works completely always.
- does not work if turned off the vibration in the current profile.
- you can set a delay of program running after loading of smartphone in seconds. Need to StAls will startthe last of all programs in startup - it will be a signal the final boot of device. Have to configure each individually.
- in indicating the final loading of smartphone on the screen displays the specified message.
7) Home screen
- in the end of indicating the final loading of smartphone will be forced the home screen. Need to hide in background applications with wrong startup.
- during indicating the final loading of smartphone will be turned on the backlight.
- runs the daemon of program, which fully simulates actions according to all settings at the start of smartphone.
Program needs Python and modules.
Super python disk C v2.50 is recommendedd.