Thursday, September 29, 2011

Aishwarya finds Abhishek’s scar sexy!!

abhishek aishwarya 
Stars are not exactly in Abhishek Bachchan’s favour as far as his physical wellness is concerned. He faced a minor mishap on the sets of ‘Bol Bachchan’ due to which he received as many as six stitches below his right eye. Yet again, he fractures his finger while he was returning to his hotel room after shooting for a Rohit Shetty film.
“…I fractured my finger. It’s what I would like to call a sympathy wound,” Abhishek posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
As for the scar below his eye, his family is trying to lift up his spirits by adding a dash of humor to the entire episode. Abhishek Bachchan tweeted: “The father and mrs. In an attempt to make me feel better told me that a scar on the face adds character and apparently even looks sexy!!!”
Unfortunately, Abhishek does not think so. He wrote, “Not too sure about that. The airhostess on my flight to Jaipur refused to serve me and when I disembarked from the plane had the look….Of sheer horror on her face.”
As for us, we convey our heartiest ‘Get Well Soon!!’ wishes to the actor………….

No comments:

Post a Comment