Nokia Beta Labs Sleeping Screen v0.55(9) Symbian^3 SymbianOS9.5 Signed.
Light in darkness!
Nokia Sleeping Screen makes your phone stand out from the crowd by painting beautifully crafted images on the sleeping screen.
It is not only about aesthetics - Nokia Sleeping Screen is highly useful, too. With just a glimpse you’ll be able to see missed calls, unread text messages, and reminders presented with clear icons and animations.
Nokia Sleeping Screen gives you an enjoyable view to sleeping phone while it maintains the battery operating time of your phone.
Available for Symbian^3 & Anna phones with AMOLED display technology, such as C6-01, C7-00, N8-00, E7-00 and X7-00. Nokia Sleeping Screen has been verified on latest Symbian SW versions and is known to work with the latest Qt version 4.7.3 and Quick Components 1.0
- Personalization by selecting the appearance of the phone.
- Possibility to use own pictures as background images.
- Time & date, profile name always visible with a glimpse of the phone.
- Rich visual notifications of missed calls, sms, and calendar events.
- Night clock mode setting to dim the appearance for night period.
- Very clear battery charging indication with animation.
- Low power consumption, descreased even further by turning screen off when phone is covered, for example in a bag or your pocket
- Select "Sleeping Screen" from Settings >> Themes >> Screen Saver menu (opens Settings UI)
- Select a theme: Select from 2 "clock only" styles or from various clock + image themes.
Select a clock style: Select from 2 choices: Colorful "original clock & notifications" style or the new "plain clock & notifications" style which gives more room for the pictures.
- Set the night mode: Tap on night clock to enable/disbale night clock and specify night time range. During the night time NSS will show a peaceful red "night stand" clock.
- Add my own: Open the image addition pages.
The "add my own" page will show the image gallery for you to pick images you like to add in your own screen saver image set. When you have selected the images they will be processed (pixels & colours reduced) to be suitable for AMOLED always on screen mode.
- Nokia Sleeping Screen can now b installed on any drive. W recommend “Mass memory” so th it does not occupy valuable C: driv space.
- User-created images are now compressed when saved to th installation drive. This too saves o disk space.