BombusMod v0.8 (1090) JAVA -Jabber/XMPP Instant Messaging.
BombusMod is a Jabber/XMPP instant messaging client for mobile phones.
BombusMod is a modified version of the Bombus instant messaging client for mobile phones. As does the official version, it works with the Jabber/XMPP protocol. BombusMod by nature being a Jabber client allows the user to connect to any server of the public XMPP/Jabber servers including Google Talk. It is also possible to interact with proprietary instant messaging networks such as ICQ, Yahoo, .NET Messenger Service or AIM through the use of "transports" (requires server-side support).
· Customizable roster grouping
· Wide array of cross-client compatible emoticons
· Composing events (dependent on contacts client)
· Talk to Gtalk, LiveJournal Talk and others natively
· Interact with AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Gadu-Gadu, Nimbuzz, (popular Polish protocol) etc.
· Comprehensive color scheme customizer built in
· Alert profile can be selected
· Set your status (e.g. DND, Invisible)
· Auto status away
· Keylock shortcut (with clock)
· Minimize feature
· Search for, navigate and moderate jabber conferences
· Supports muc protocol
· Copy/paste feature
· Manage multiple accounts
· Save messages on your "archive" or as a "template"
· Block specific contacts
· Manage your Vcard and view other users Vcards
· Traffic data counter
· Interface can be set to English, Russian or Polish (default English)
· Supports RSS and atom news feeds
· Constructor website allows user to customize application before downloading
· Anti-spam protection
· File transfer
· File Browser
· Copy jid,status,seen,idle,online, time, vcard info
· File view in file browser
· Archive export
· http:// https:// tel:// native
· Last Messages
· Sounds for events
· Volume settings
· Java netmonitor
· Visible group in roster
· Graphic menu
· Color tuning
· Classic chat
· Conference autojoin
· Default status
· Saving photo from vcard
· user moods and a lot of others
· message room
· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1.