iSpy - a professional, powerful software for surveillance, monitoring, warning and safety at home, ofisa.S using Web cameras and microphones program detects and records any movement or sound is entrusted to the territory. In the event that will send a message by email or by SMS. By e-mail message can attach photos and motion detection. In addition, iSpy allows you to view live (real time) or stored video over the Internet or mobile devices. All data is compressed and stored in the format of flash video. There is an opportunity to work on multiple computers simultaneously, and to monitor the program remotely, to protect it with a password, create groups or join existing groups (site developer) and give team members access to your Web camera and microphone.
- Detects, tracks and records every movement
- Detect and record sound
- Works with any number of microphones and web cameras simultaneously
- Combines multiple computers to a group, controlled via the web.
- Sends by email or SMS message that it detects motion or sound
- Attaches to messages images from Web cameras
- Sends e-mail images from the cameras at regular intervals
- Works with any device tracking.
- You can set up motion detection area using webcams
- Create groups, invite friends and give them access to their microphones and webcams
- Set up for what could record sound and video start and stop automatically
- Connect the iSpy server, as well as any installed programs iSpy on different computers to the Web site developer, and view all transmitted online video
- Remote access to the program
- Protection program password
- Download the source code and modify the program in its own discretion.
Whats New 126.96.36.199:
-Fixed another bug with command line access.
-Fixed the snapshot function
-Modified double-click to maximise/minimize the camera preview
-Moved all settings data into a new XML file that persists through updates and reinstalls (will take effect from this version).