KRyLack Archive Password Recovery v3.40.53.
KRyLack Archive Password Recovery - A program to recover lost or forgotten passwords to files of the following types: ZIP, RAR (including v3.x, SFX, multi-volume and archives with encrypted filenames) and ACE archives.
- The program has a convenient user interface
- The program can work with archives containing only one encrypted file
- RAR Archives (All versions including v3.0) are supported
- RAR Archives with encrypted Filenames supported
- Multi-volume RAR archives support
- ZIP Archives support
- Self-extracting archives are supported
- Archives created by various software packages are supported
- The program is very customizable: you can set the password length, the character set to be used to generate the passwords, mask character, and a couple of other options
- You can select the custom character set for brute-force attack (non-English characters are supported)
- Brute-Force attack
- The "brute-force with mask" attack (with custom mask character) is available
- Dictionary-based attack is available
- Autosave password search state and resume after a stop or a crash
- Extract tool for ZIP, RAR and ACE archives
- The maximum password length is not limited
- CPU Priority control is available
- Full Skinning Support
- Auto Update tool automatically downloads and installs new versions of KRyLack Password Recovery.