Gtopala SIW v2011-09-16 (System Information for Windows).
SIW is a System Information tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. A utility that includes detailed specs for Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Devices, Memory, Video, Drives, Ports, Printers. It displays information about Operating System, Installed Programs, Processes, Services, Product Key (CD key), Serial Numbers, Users, Open Files, System uptime, Users, Network, Network Shares, and more, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, Memory, Page File usage and network traffic. SIW also displays currently active network connections, Passwords hidden behind asterisks, installed codecs, and more.
The program displays information about the operating system updates, system folders and files, installed programs, running processes in a detailed form, providing a list of all files from the selected process, drivers and services installed equipment, including information about your motherboard, processor, BIOS and etc. Issued by the data, you can create a report file formats CSV, HTML, TXT or XML. The program interface is translated into many languages, including Russian language you want to download it separately from the software developers.
Information about the software:
"Installed applications and updates
"The current duration of
"Software License (keys, serial numbers, CD keys)
"Secrets (Password Recovery).
Information about hardware:
"The central processor
»PCI / AGP devices and connections
»USB and ISA / PnP devices
"Video card / Video
»CD / DVD devices
"Network Interface Cards
"Tekuschas network activity
"Open network ports.
"Change MAC address
"Scanning Near Me
SIW can create a report file (CSV, HTML, TXT or XML), and is able to run in batch mode (for Computer Software and Hardware Inventory, Asset Inventory Tracking, Audit Software Licenses, Software License Compliance).
The system information is divided into few major categories:
- Software Inventory: Operating System, Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed ---- Codecs, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Passwords Recovery.
- Hardware Inventory: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI / AGP, USB and ISA / PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, - CD / DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, SMART, Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, Statistics
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.